Business Partners must have a minimum of one designated Certified Consultant who meets the Competency Role(s) on their NetSuite account to sell a given product and fulfill the Business Partner’s authorization requirements. Certified Consultants are highly specialized individuals who have taken advanced training courses, and whom Community Brands has tested and confirmed as product experts. Certification is a critical component of ensuring that our clients receive high quality service.
Each new consultant must complete all courses in a Competency Role and pass the associated assessments to achieve certification status. Existing consultants must meet annual renewal requirements in order to maintain their certification status. Complete partner authorization and certified consultant benefits and requirements are available on Community Brands Connect. (Your Community Brands Partner Advocate can assist you with access.)
Consultant certification conveys the following benefits:
- In-depth comprehensive initial product training that provides a proven foundation for implementing and supporting customers.
- Updates on product enhancements and new features that keep you current.
- Unlimited customer support on topics related to the certifications held.
- CPE credits for approved courses and conference workshops.
- Authorization to use the Community Brands Certified Consultant logo.