Course Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Reporting attendance or reporting proficiency
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
This course builds on the skills learned in Reporting while focusing on creating basic financial statements. This course will train users how to take advantage of the quick financial statements and default financial statements features. You will also learn how to create basic custom financial statements. The course will also cover custom columns, report groups, and the drill-down analyzer.
For additional training, and to learn more about reports and financial statements, attend the “FA217 – MIP Fund Accounting Advanced Financial Statements” course.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Print quick financial statements
- Set up and print default financial statements
- Create custom financial statement formats
- Create custom financial reports
- Apply report groups and custom columns to reports
- Analyze financial data with the drill-down analyzer