Course Level: Basic
Prerequisite: Participants must have access to the web component of MIP Cloud prior to class.
Recommended Prerequisite: None
Instructional Method: Recorded Session
Recommended CPE Credits: Not Eligible for CPE
Access Period: One Year from Purchase
Estimated Time to Complete: Two Hour
This recorded sesssion will discuss creating an organization’s accounting database, and performing general application housekeeping and administration. You will receive an overview of the structure and design of the components of the database and in-depth information on the utilities that control the database itself and the integrity of the data entry process for the database.
For additional training, and to learn more about daily processing tasks in the Accounts Payable module, attend the “MIPC302 – MIP Cloud Accounting Administration and Setup” course.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Navigate within both MIP Cloud interfaces: the modern user interface and the classic user interface.
- Create a new organization database and modify organization settings.
- Attach encrypted documents in the cloud and manage categories
- View available activity and audit logs
- Initiate data integrity checks and review the default table structure