Before You Attend a Live Webcast Training
Live Webcast sessions are led by an instructor and delivered online utilizing the WebEx webinar platform. For each individual who attends, a single dedicated seat license must be purchased and recordings are not permitted. See the Live Webcast Online Licensing Agreement.
To participate you need:
- a computer with access to the Community Brands application being covered in the course,
- a phone for the audio component of the course (with optional headset),
- a high-speed internet connection, and
- a registration for each person attending.
Live Webcast Advanced Preparation
We recommend completing the following steps at least one week prior to class. Completing the steps will help ensure that you are prepared to begin your Live Webcast session on time and can maximize the full potential of your learning experience.
Step 1: add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders List to help ensure you receive important reminders and information about your class.
Step 2: MIP Fund Accounting® and MIP Advance customers, download the MIP Fund Accounting® Live Webcast Checklist. Complete and return the form to ensure you have the necessary software installed to participate in class.
Step 3: Check your system using the WebEx Test Meeting to ensure you will be able to watch the webcast.
Step 4: Login to your Community Brands University Account and find the link to join in your Attendee Profile. Join the webcast 15 minutes before start time. View instructions on how to join your class.
Step 5: Enjoy the class!
Step 6: Navigate to your Attendee Profile and complete the course evaluation to receive the certificate of completion via email. View instructions on how to complete the course evaluation.
Before You Attend an In-Person Training
Instructor-led attend in-person training provides you with personal interaction in a professional atmosphere you will enjoy. Classroom training is delivered by Community Brands Certified Trainers at training centers nationwide and is ideal if you prefer a hands-on learning environment, interaction with other students, and a classroom atmosphere.
- Review the course description and prerequisites. Some courses require either attendance in another course or a pre-test before your registration can be confirmed.
- Make hotel reservations and travel arrangements. Links to information on locations, hotels, start and end times, and more are available from your classroom after registration. We recommend that you purchase refundable and changeable airline tickets, hotel reservations, and rental car reservations.
- Check the local weather. Dress code for classroom training is generally business casual. Some of the classrooms may be slightly cooler than normal room temperature to keep the equipment running efficiently, so you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket.
- Contact Community Brands if you have special needs or dietary restrictions. All training centers are handicap accessible. Lunches may or may not be provided at the training center. If have you questions, please contact our offices at 877-879-0456 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Payment and billing questions. For questions on billing and payment information, please contact our offices at 877-879-0456 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before You View Self-Paced Courses
Before you register for a Self-Paced course (recorded, self-study, interactive), make sure your computer meets the following requirements:
- Audio output (headphones or external speakers)
- High-speed Internet access (dial-up will not work)
- Monitor screen resolution 1024×768 pixels or higher
Self-Paced course may be accessed from your Community Brands University profile whenever you like.