Consulting Alliance members must have a minimum of one designated Certified Consultant who meets the Competency Role(s) for the Community Brands product. Certified Consultants are highly specialized individuals who have taken advanced training courses, and whom Community Brands has tested and confirmed as product experts. Certification is a critical component of ensuring that customers receive high quality service.
Each new consultant must complete all courses in a Competency Role and pass the associated assessments to achieve certification status. Existing consultants must meet annual renewal requirements to maintain their certification status. Contact your account manager for complete program benefits and requirements.
Consultant certification conveys the following benefits:
- In-depth comprehensive initial product training that provides a proven foundation for implementing and supporting customers.
- Updates on product enhancements and new features that keep you current.
- Unlimited customer support on topics related to the certifications held.
- CPE credits for approved courses and conference workshops.
- Access to select non-certification courses on Community Brands University.
- Access to Community Brands authorized training materials.