Course Level: Advanced
Prerequisite: Participants must have access to the web component of MIP Cloud prior to class.
Instructional Method: Self-Study (virtual trainer plus comprehensive training guide)
Recommended CPE Credits: Not Eligible for CPE
Access Period: One Year from Purchase
Estimated Time to Complete: One Hour
This self-study course will show you how to unlock the potential of User Defined Fields and enhance your ability to gather and report customized
organizational data. You will also learn how to create different types of user defined fields and practice applying them to the sample data. How to
easily configure the data type, associated record types, or various characteristics of the UDF will also be covered.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify which UDF categories and types are available.
- Identify which field type characteristics can be assigned to user defined fields.
- Set up master-type, document-type, and transaction-type UDFs.
- Enter transactions with UDF values.
- Return UDF values in a report.