About this course
Course Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: FA249 – MIP Fund Accounting Human Resource Management Processing
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 3
In this course, you will learn how to create custom reports using Report Writer, the powerful reporting tool included in the MIP Human Resource Management module. We will discuss in detail the three ways to create reports in Report Writer: using the report wizard, modifying a standard report, and using Microsoft SQL scripts. In addition, we will highlight various features within the product to help you produce sophisticated personalized reports.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Assign appropriate rights for HR Management users for use in Report Writer.
- Use the Standard Report Wizard to create basic reports.
- Copy and modify standard reports using the Report Designer, including adding fields, creating summary fields, and creating calculated fields.
- Import and export reports from Report Writer.
- Adjust page layout, hide fields conditionally, and format reports using the filter string editor.
- Use the Report Script Editor to add custom SQL queries.