About this course
Course Level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: General Ledger Transaction Entry
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
In this course, participants learn how to create asset codes to track individual assets, depreciation and warranty information in MIP Cloud. Participants also learn how to enter assets during transaction entry of accounts payable invoices or while entering cash disbursements; transferring depreciation calculations to the general ledger; and disposal of assets. The course concludes with a discussion of various fixed asset reports.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Set up the Fixed Assets module.
- Create and modify assets.
- Use the Fixed Assets quick entry form.
- Calculate, review, adjust, dispose, and transfer depreciation.
- Generate reports on Fixed Assets.