About this course
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 3
Setting up your payroll is critical to efficiently and accurately paying your employees. In this course you will learn all facets of setting up payroll to meet your organization’s and employees’ needs. This course focuses on selecting payroll options, adding employees, and creating payroll codes, including benefits, deductions, and leave codes.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Deploy the Payroll Module and apply the initial account settings.
- Set up and update processing groups.
- Set up taxes for your organization.
- Create and edit employee information.
- Set up earning, benefit, and deduction codes.
- Select the appropriate W-2 box numbers for year-end reporting.
For additional training, and to learn more about processing payrolls and distributing payments via direct deposit, attend the “MIPC246 – MIP Cloud Payroll Processing” and “MIPC247 – MIP Cloud Direct Deposit for Payroll” courses.