About this course
Course Level: Basic
Recommended Prerequisite: Participants must have access to the web component of MIP to complete activities.
Instructional Method: Recorded Session
Recommended CPE Credits: Not Eligible for CPE
Access Period: One Year from Purchase
Estimated Time to Complete: Two Hours
Budgeting is a proven methodology that helps organizations monitor fiscal performance and control expenditures. This recorded session demonstrates the powerful tools available with the MIP Cloud Budget Module. Module setup, budget versions, primary budget controls, budget worksheets, manual budget entries, budgets revisions, and reporting options are covered.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Define budget versions, set up primary budget controls, and enable critical segments
- Create budget versions
- Use the budget worksheet
- Validate budget entries and transfer to accounting
- Create manual budget entries
- Adjust posted budgets for revisions
- Define available budget reports