Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: MIPC305 – MIP Cloud Accounts Payable Processing or FA205 – MIP Fund Accounting Accounts Payable Processing
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
Two Hour Class
In this course, we will practice analyzing errors found in the Accounts Payable module. We begin with a discussion of available report categories, then a review of the corrections toolkit. Afterward, we will review three common accounts payable issues and the resolutions to each. Lastly, we’ll discover what features in the software can be used to prevent data entry errors.
This course covers topics related to the following modules:
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Create reports for vendor information, payments, and analysis.
- Access the vendor balances form and use Accounts Payable Analysis reports to review vendor balances.
- List three common accounts payable issues and their solutions including methods to troubleshoot to find a resolution.
- What features in the software can be used to prevent data entry errors with memorize documents, user defaults, and organization specified entry date controls.
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisite: Participants must have access to the web component of MIP Cloud prior to class.
Recommended Prerequisite: MIPC303 – MIP Cloud Basic Transactions: Recorded Session
Instructional Method: Self-Study (virtual trainer plus comprehensive training guide)
Recommended CPE Credits: Not Eligible for CPE
Access Period: One Year from Purchase
Estimated Time to Complete: Two Hours
This self-study course covers learn time-saving techniques for processing and reporting accounts payable transactions in MIP Cloud. Working through a series of real world lessons, you will learn each step in the accounts payable cycle from creating vendors, to entering invoices, to printing checks. You will also explore reporting options and how to use the Accounts Payable dashboard to assess your organization’s complete payables picture.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create and edit vendor records
- Create accounts payable invoice sessions
- Use techniques to streamline invoice entry
- Post accounts payable invoice sessions
- Select invoices for payment
- Identify accounts payable reporting options
- Use the Accounts payable dashboard to evaluate payable performance