Course Level: Basic
Prerequisite: Participants must have access to the web component of MIP Cloud prior to class.
Recommended Prerequisite: MIPC303 – MIP Cloud Basic Transactions: Recorded Session
Instructional Method: Self-Study (virtual trainer plus comprehensive training guide)
Recommended CPE Credits: Not Eligible for CPE
Access Period: One Year from Purchase
Estimated Time to Complete: Two Hours
This self-study course covers learn time-saving techniques for processing and reporting accounts payable transactions in MIP Cloud. Working through a series of real world lessons, you will learn each step in the accounts payable cycle from creating vendors, to entering invoices, to printing checks. You will also explore reporting options and how to use the Accounts Payable dashboard to assess your organization’s complete payables picture.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create and edit vendor records
- Create accounts payable invoice sessions
- Use techniques to streamline invoice entry
- Post accounts payable invoice sessions
- Select invoices for payment
- Identify accounts payable reporting options
- Use the Accounts payable dashboard to evaluate payable performance