Course Level: Basic
Prerequisite: General Ledger Transaction Entry
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 3
Attend this class to learn processing skills that improve accuracy and save valuable time throughout the accounts receivable cycle. Learn how to create customers, enter invoices and credit memos, and process cash receipts and prepayments.
This course focuses on daily processing tasks in the Accounts Receivable Reporting module. For additional training, and to learn more about creating invoices and personalizing customer statements, attend the “FA208 MIP Fund Accounting Accounts Receivable Billing” course.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Set up default customer discount and prepayment information
- Create a customer
- Rename or merge customers
- Enter accounts receivable invoices and apply credit memos and receipts
- Enter and apply prepayments
- Discuss options for correcting errors
- Review customer balances and transaction history
- Evaluate accounts receivable balances using aging, summary, and detailed reports