Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
One of the key requirements of accounting software is the ability to retrieve and view your data the way it makes sense to you. MIP Fund Accounting provides unique and powerful reporting tools that allow you to do just that. This course provides an overview of reporting capabilities and structure. You will participate in hands-on activities that will familiarize you with using default reports and creating your own custom reports.
For additional training, and to learn more about reports and financial statements, attend the “FA216 – MIP Fund Accounting Financial Statements” and “FA217 – MIP Fund Accounting Advanced Financial Statements” courses.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Identify the information available in List, Transaction, and Analysis reports
- Use Navigator to quickly access your favorite reports
- View and print default reports
- Modify the content and design of reports
- Filter reports for specific information
- Define date selections for reports